Arc Poster

yclo

Flashaholic*
So I'm just walking around in Hong Kong, and look what I see on the wall near a camping shop?

fbc7d6f4.jpg

Bigger picture

-YC

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHOA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif I notice that there's a Victorinox logo at the bottom left...

Dan

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
logicnerd411 said:
WHOA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif I notice that there's a Victorinox logo at the bottom left...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is weird.... Can anyone translate the text next to it? Is Victorinox their distributor there or something???

yclo

Flashaholic*
It saids that the the HK Victorinox distributor is the distributor for Arc.

Didn't see any Arc's at that store though, at other stores I see LSH-S going for about $110 USD.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I want one to hang up somewhere in this room, but that's probably asking too much. I'll have to save the picture on my HD and leave it at that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it would be neat to have the script etched in Chinese instead of the standard english on those exports.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jason

yclo

Flashaholic*
Well, to make it even better. Some guy that walked past looked at me funny while I was photographing the poster, and had a look when I was done.

-YC

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Good find YC. Were you on your daily flashlight trek through the streets of HK? Be sure to show me your goodies when you get back to Oz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif