• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**TFFC K2/GD1000 LE for Aleph Lights

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

TFFC K2 (UWOE) light engine for Aleph lights. GD 1000 driver board accepts primary, or rechargeable cells. Single cell use only! Brass battery contact for long life and improved contact. This is a new LE, and I will install green, or blue glow epoxy around emitter if buyer is interested. $90
NEW_YEAR015.jpg

NEW_YEAR016.jpg

No fees charged for PayPal. Do not use personal or money owed payment option.

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation. The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Thank you.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TFFC K2/GD1000 LE for Aleph Lights

Any estimate on runtime with a single CR123 battery? On an AW RCR123?

fyrstormer

Banned

The K2s also work well with the Cree reflectors, provided they are positioned slightly back from the focal point. Here's a beamshot of my K2 TFFC Aleph LE inside a Haiku:

CIMG3598.jpg

CIMG3602.jpg

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I will take it!

Do it up with green V10 glow if you have it. I plan on using a reflector but having the glow will be good if I decide to go mule later.

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take it!

Do it up with green V10 glow if you have it. I plan on using a reflector but having the glow will be good if I decide to go mule later.

I have plenty of Ultra V10 green glow powder on hand. :D

PM incoming. Thank you. :thumbsup: