• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brand New SFIII (Sold) and Ti Nautilus (as new) Sold

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buy Both and save $15 :laughing::twothumbs

Superflashlight III (Sold)

I decided to give my new Superflashlight III a new home.

I received No.31 two days ago and played around with it for some time inside the house.
It is in the same perfect condition as I got it and it comes with it's original pouch as well as a pouch with side 18650 carrier by Hoguokansatsukan (Thor's Hammer Custom Leather)

753334528_xGcGJ-M.jpg

Yes – It appears to be an incredible light :twothumbs – beautiful hot spot which promises great throw and nice side spill (I have not used it outside which is where this will really "shine"). What don't I like :sigh: – no lanyard attachment (fact appeared in post 333, photos had lanyard holes) – deal killer for me for a light I would like to use. No, TranqullityBase – there is no plastic spacer :D.

Just in case you've been to Mars for the last 7 or 8 months the original sales thread is here;
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226279
2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123 and of course every flashaholic's favorite, the 18650 cell.
Multifunction - 3 levels of brightness 2.9 amps to the LED in turbo mode
Gold plated inner converter module
Tailcap switch with gold plated contacts and springs
Machined from T6061
HA III olive drab
SchottB270 glass with AR coating on both sides 2mm in thickness
Chem-kote interior
Silicone o-rings
Reverse polarity protected
Aluminum orange peel reflector
One pc body
Carrying case
Standard grip. Cool white Ostar SMT PZ bin LED

The price $465.- shipped priority post with delivery confirmation & insurance in USA.
$10 extra to mail everywhere else in the world. Insurance is possible at additional cost. For worldwide shipping - without insurance the light is yours once dropped off at the post office.

753334411_2aoSH-M.jpg

753334341_ykcq8-M.jpg

753334243_WJVwz-L.jpg

Ti Nautilus by Muyshondt SOLD
Purchased directly from Muyshondt and in the same excellent condition as received.
- Ultra Clear Lens for 99% Light Transmittance
- Deep Parabolic Reflector for Long Distance Illumination
- R2 Flux Bin CREE XR-E – 114 Lumens Minimum Output from the LED
- CP Grade II Titanium Construction with Brass Innards
- O-Ring Seals at All Junctions – Water Resistant
- Gold Plated Circuit Contacts
- 20.5mm in Diameter by 67mm Short
- 2 Ounces / 57 Grams Weight
- 2:45 Runtime on High Mode, 75 Hour Runtime on Low Mode

Includes pouch with saddlebag CR123 carrier by Hoguokansatsukan (Thor's Hammer Custom Leather)

Shown by 18650 for size comparison only (18650 not included, light uses CR123s, rechargeable not recommended)
753340158_RR2L3-M.jpg

753340195_juUWe-M.jpg

753340394_D4mW4-M.jpg

753340239_FJh8r-M.jpg

The price $350 - shipped priority post with delivery confirmation & insurance in USA.
$10 extra to mail everywhere else in the world. Insurance is possible at additional cost. For worldwide shipping - without insurance the light is yours once dropped off at the post office.

First :takeit:in thread gets the light- presuming followed by prompt payment (PP accepted, add 3% if credit card funded. USPS (only) money order also accepted).

Last edited:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: Brand New SFIII and Ti Nautilus (as new) For Sale

I could've bought this from you now instead of getting in on the prepay, and saved the wait. . . .still waiting. . .

You're only charging the original prepay price, and throwing in the holster!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Brand New SFIII and Ti Nautilus (as new) For Sale

Mike makes some very nice lights - I've been here for only 1.5 years - but bought 2 extreme IIIs from him (still have one), bought both mega micros (sold them - no lanyard attachment - little hard to hold) and this light is really great. We had some of this discussion on PM - I recently sold an EARLY Malkoff M60 - GREAT hotspot - I've moved away from that. This light has a GREAT hotspot - and in the house it looks like it has very nice spill. What I personally really like - is incans, CL1794, WA1185, P91 (on 2 IMRs) with the AW soft start 3 level - or multi LED lights like the moddoo triple which give a really big lit area - but are not a flood. In that vein I have the milky X 865.4 (4 level, 6 white LEDs and a red LED for high CRI) on the way. I'm a little like Karlheinz - although he buys and sells MORE than me (& really nice lights too) - rent lights and keep the ones you like. This one is just so clean I really don't want to bring it onto a paper mill & potentially drop it. I do EDC a McGizmo BB Haiku in a beavertail aoth holster - but if I go out to look at something in particular I grab my Sabrewolf 18650 MCE, or Moddoo Triple 6P (warm or neutral, HAIII or not) as a user light. This is a very nice light, not common, and many people who bought them on prepay won't be selling them. The holster from Dan is also very nice - I bought several and this design I will need to buy from his for another light (maybe my McGizmo 2-pak mcclicky splash anodized by Chip & Milky Creemator head - too many NICE lights). Long reply, for same reason as me buying the Milky X 865.4

:drunk:

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Brand New SFIII (Sold) and Ti Nautilus (as new) For Sale

Great buy, James! :twothumbs

I also had the chance to buy one of them with a very low serial number...

I didn't try it outside either until now, we have neverending horrible weather here, but it is VERY promising. I don't have any powerlights, the SF-III is currently the most powerfull light I own, 2 x 123 is my personal limit in size and the SF-III is really a beast for its size! The handcraftship is perfect and the design has been studied, this is not just puting pieces together, the result is overwhelming, you wouldn't imagine the beam that comes out if you look through the lens... :goodjob:

I'm looking forward to the Ostar 15W which I preordered (still available...) from the last limited run, will be floodier and surely a good companion of the SMT. The only negative aspect of these lights is the short runtime, you can't have everything, I feed mine with 2 x 16340 IMR for maximum output, but the SMT runs (longer) on an 18650 as well.

I would buy the Nautilus, only one problem : :broke: :broke: :broke:

Hey Neale, if your still :drunk: make me an offer that makes me forget about bankrupt on the little beauty! ;)

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent for the Nautilus... :wave:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Nautilus, couldn' refuse your offer! :naughty:

:paypal:

Thanks!