Problem with nitecore d10's circuit

Budda

Enlightened
Hello everybody.

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm italian.

I've been experimenting a lot of problem since I got this flashlight.
It seems that the circuit discarges a lot the battery, even if the flashlight is turned off.

I try to explain myself again:
I charge my 14'500 trustfire with wf138 (o 139, I've both) I'm sure that the flashlight works, because a few seconds after insering the battery, I turn on and try low-level-medium levels; then I turn off the light.
I carried many times the d10 into my jeans' pocket, and at the end of the day, I was unable to turn on it. 14'500 was completly discharged.
No, it's impossible that it auto-turn on, due to the movement, because I set the low level, before turning off.
It also happens when I lead the flashlight on the table, or if I unscrew the head (as said into the manual, to prevent accidentally activation).

I've tryed also with beghelli (italian famous factory) and energizer nimh. Same problem, but not always happens.

Right now, I'm experimenting a "solution": it's a couple of days that I carry the flashlight with the head up and tail down. Seems to work.

I've to say that the d10 has a great beam: more flood than speel, also very regoular. I like the low and max level, good for an edc; I also like the runtimes with 14'500 (wich I prefere to AA). But I've heard that many people experimented a lot of trouble...

I'm very pleased by nitecore's assistance that's fast, kind and competent. But they offered to check the circuit, and to do so, I've to send it to HK.
Before leave my flashlight into the hands of italian postal service (universally well-known as thieves), I'd like to see if I can get a solution by myself.

Thanks from Italy.

Last edited: