Thanx, Management

Greta

Flashaholic
First... <font color="red"> *WARNING!!! The links below contain language that may be offensive to some and not appropriate for our younger members. View at your own discretion (tell the kids to go to bed) and don't say I didn't warn you*</font>

Ok... my husband went on a drug raid this morning with our local SWAT team. They kicked two doors at the same time in the same apartment building. They had a good time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Anyway... my husband's squad got to their door and found this note taped on the door. It's a good thing these guys are so well trained.

Afterwards, my husband took this picture.

At least they didn't knock... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Sasha, did they ever consider this persons feelings or think about what the dealer was thinking when he wrote the note?

What if they would have been mixing explosive chemicals for their batch of meth.? What if they were counting bags of crack and this made them lose their count? That sign was clearly posted, I think they should have at least called and made an appointment before so rudely interrupting this poor soul. But like you said, they didn't knock so no harm done.

Ross

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif I love this sort of thing - thanks for posting it Sasha!!

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic!

I love it when a plan comes together (and the Good Guys [safely] win one...)

Tell 'im Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
I read this post and recalled a an article I saw (wish I could find it) about a COPS film crew that was riding along on with a drug team that raided the wrong house. I don't remember if it was the wrong number or a similar street name to the intended address. The funniest part was that the homeowner supposedly said that it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the second time it had happened. The segment was never aired.

Chris

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris T, something similar happened to a friend of my Dad's. Evidently the electric company turned him in as likely to be running grow lights based on his electricity use. So one day the police bust down his door only to find his excellent hobby of growing orchids under grow lamps! Exotic and lovely, but legal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nobody called first then either...

Sasha, that is VERY funny stuff! Thanks for posting and making me laugh.

Greta

Flashaholic
Just wanted to mention... these pictures were taken with my husband's camera phone. He took them and then emailed them to me immediately. I love technology! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... Also, he told me that he got to use his L4 during the search on this place. I asked him if the other guys were blown away by it... he said, "Yeah... by the price!"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
I think the note was followed - except for the calling part. Doesn't look like anybody bothered with the knocking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess that guy will think twice when writing a note like that... Wait. Isn't he going to jail? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Dan

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, sort of gives new meaning to "knocking on door". I hope your husband doesn`t ever get a job delivering flowers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha that's cool that your husband used the camera phone, maybe departments should issue them to investigators it'd be a good way to get info to the proper depts. right from a crime scene. Civies could photo crimes in progress now and send them to depts. too!

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Grummond

Newly Enlightened
Well they say "everyone likes a surprise!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill.H

Enlightened
Looks to me like they ignored the note and knocked "with extreme prejudice" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

-- if the arrestee really wrote that note, then I wouldn't be too surprised to hear if some p.o'd customer ratted him out..
or maybe he didn't write the note, and someone put it there to make sure every one got the message..?
..it would be interesting to see if the note was really in the arrestee's handwriting..?