Im new here! (shines spotlight around)

Dougzilla

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for having such a cool forum. ive been reading it for a week now.
Im very interested in flashlights, spotlights, and all other kinds of lighting, ever since i moved onto a dangerous sharp turn on a back country road in Delaware. At least once a year i find myself out front cleaning up a car accident in the dark. :candle:

Anyway i look forward to sharing ideas with all of you.
I currently have a ton of lights, my newest one is that new Stanley LED 5w spotlight. brother got it for me for christmas. Very impressive little thing.

-Doug
Delaware

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I lived with my parents we used to live at a sharp curve too. Except the cars always ended up in a pond right next to the road. Yea, brilliant planning on the pond owners part eh.

Welcome to the forums man. Hide your wallet and good luck :)

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Hi there Doug have you got the Stanley HID yet. A friend of mine bought one from Walmart for like $70 and it was very nice. I bet it would look good in your collection with the 5W, if you don't already own one. Just wanted to be one of the first to give you a suggestion.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
George, amateur flashlight alkie reporting for duty....welcome aboard.

Dougzilla

Newly Enlightened
No i havent gotten an HID stanley yet. Ive heard they're amazingly brite.
Ill have to add that to my wishlist :D along with my next purchase which i think will be a Fenix PD30 for carry.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the madhouse!

PD30 for EDC? Nice light. Mine is very reliable. I have a caving friend who uses it for a backup light, so I expect that counts for something.

BTW - hide your wallet is very, very good advice. But not many of us follow that advice around here. Ha.

Latest posts