Best Offer Buy feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeifUK

Enlightened
I would appreciate feedback on Best Offer Buy. On 22 December I ordered a Jetbeam light. On 30 December I received an email saying the item is not in stock, and suggesting a much cheaper Ultrafire A10. Not good. I asked for an Akoray K106 instead. Two days later I asked them to tell me what is going on. Are they normally this bad? Has Christmas swamped them. I presume they do not have Christmas holidays being based in China hence non-Christian.

They are still advertising the Jetbeam torch which is sold out. Mmmm.

Incidentally, I could not find a more appropriate forum for this question.

T0RN4D0

Enlightened
Haven't had problems with them yet, probably because they had everything in stock (or got it fast enough). And only made 2 orders from them...

At least they told you the item is out of stock in a week, i had to wait over a month for DX to tell me that. :mad:

LeifUK

Enlightened
CPFMarketPlace > General MarketPlace > Cheers'N'Jeers
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Your CPF registration does not work in CPFMarketPlace. You have to reregister before you can post over there.

This is neither a cheer nor a jeer, but a query, so is that really the right place?

I did register for one of those sub-forums and posted a thread a week or two ago about a good UK deal on LED Lenser torches, and it still has not appeared, so I have given up on those forums.

LeifUK

Enlightened
Haven't had problems with them yet, probably because they had everything in stock (or got it fast enough). And only made 2 orders from them...

At least they told you the item is out of stock in a week, i had to wait over a month for DX to tell me that. :mad:

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like they are a tardy bunch. Well, they are cheap, so I am prepared to wait ... and wait ... and wait ... :)

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is neither a cheer nor a jeer, but a query, so is that really the right place?

I did register for one of those sub-forums and posted a thread a week or two ago about a good UK deal on LED Lenser torches, and it still has not appeared, so I have given up on those forums.

Questions or threads about dealers usually get closed here at CPF proper or moved to the Marketplace.

If your thread did not appear it might be the moderators have not approved your thread or there could be a database issue.

DM51

Flashaholic
Questions or threads about dealers usually get closed here at CPF proper
That is correct.

LeifUK, please post in the correct forum. This is not the place for discussions about dealers. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.