It's done.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Greeting gents, (*ahem* ladies)

I've had it for four years now, and it's been a good companion. Though I usually use my Caribbean for EDC use, it's always there.

No abnormal use, I noted it wearing thin about 4 months ago.

Unless, of course, you count the time I had to use it to wedge in a ceiling crack to hang off the keyring in a Brazilian rainforest cave roof whilst waiting for the badguys to come to my position, so I could save the damsel in distress with fancy gun kata...:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

icecube

Newly Enlightened
LOL.

I suppose I send it in to Gransee?

oh, and the back of the head module is tore up quite bad...

ETA:

First time I heard of breaking the lug on an Arc AAA...must be a rariety indeed, or maybe most are safequeens ;)

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
nice- grind down for pocket carry and you should be able to get another 10 years EDC out of it:)
Tailstand!

icecube

Newly Enlightened
So I'm thinking, it'll make a good bed reading light...

Gransee must be 10-10?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am here. Sorry, I didn't think I needed to reply. The warranty covers the lug of course.

peter

ragweed

Enlightened
There ya go...Peter will fix it.! Where can you get a great warranty like that? I use my Arc everyday & like the compactness of it. It's not a searchlight but, it gets the job done for me.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
that would be Ten-7..... Ten-10 is "Fighting" :)

Different agencies have different meanings for 10-codes, I don't undsertand why...but 10-10 is generally interpreted as first translated :)

I sent an email to ARC about a month ago, Maria replied but nothing has come back yet.

:thinking: Oh well

ragweed

Enlightened
Have you sent it in to be fixed or just waiting for the go ahead to send it in from Maria?

ragweed

Enlightened
No they don't hehheh. Some departments use 9mm, 38 cal & 40 S&W. Others might be using 32 cal still. Depends on the State & local department.

fyrstormer

Banned
I wasn't even talking about state & local governments, just Federal & military. If you want to drag every municipality in the country into the equation, you might as well just give up and go home.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Have you sent it in to be fixed or just waiting for the go ahead to send it in from Maria?

Replacement.

(sigh)...our tax dollars at work. Man, you'd think they could at least standardize that much. At least they all use the same size bullets...

Certain DHS and nationwide freqs I have been told prohibit the use of 10-codes due to confusion. 10-28 here means vehicle reg check, over on the east coast it can mean something very different. Actually there aren't that many "codes" that are really needed...

On the subject of cartridges, well, much whining and gnashing of teeth occurs daily over such a petty issue...