• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Advise or builder requested for warning strobe

pee10755

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to have a circuit board built with approx. 10-20 high powered LEDs mounted. I don't need any optics, just bare LEDs. I want to place the board between two bars in a prisoner cage in a door of my patrol car. My vehicle has very poor side warning lights. I got two used side strobe lights but they are not enough.

My goal in a board approx. 2" by 12" with LEDs mounted. I want to run them off of the 12 volt lighter power source. It doesn't need a switch, just two wires that I can splice into an exhisting circuit. I want it to strobe approx. 120 time a minute. Just one cycle needed. I needs some type of splash cover just incase it gets bumped while the window is down. I have already run the hot and ground wires to the cages framework.

Can anyone recommend a builder for such a piece and what would it cost?

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Greetings,

I suspect this might be the wrong section for this, but to answer your question; I see no indication for a custom product. Any of the police warning light manufacturers (such as http://www.whelen.com) can hook you up with an LED solution that fits your application.

Regards,

Mark

Latest posts