Muyshondt Aeon

skeefu

Newly Enlightened
can anyone please share with me if Endeavour (Enrique ) is working on or has released any new lights since The Aeon? BTW....I am the proud owner of my first Aeon....AMAZING little powerhouse....slight green tint...MONSTER run time on low!.... PLEASE share ANY info....thanks in advance CPF!!!

carrot

Flashaholic
Since the Aeon, Enrique has released a small run of titanium AAA lights, which were priced at $115, featured a Cree 5mm LED, and ran for 60 hours on low and 20 hours on high. I forget the exact drive levels but high was around 20mA. They came with the choice of being milled for tritium. They are phenomenal little lights... although not very bright, as the design goal called for runtime over output.

Last I spoke to Enrique (which was a long time ago, soon after the Makos came out) he was working on some kind of AA light. He hadn't finalized any plans so it's hard to say when it will come out, or even if it actually will.

skeefu

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply Carrot....if he is in fact still working on a AA light I am REALLY curious about the possible outputs and run times. What part of NYC are you from?........Brooklyn on this end....

Latest posts