I am back.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
I just wanted to say, It feels good to be back here on CPF. Its been a while. I have fond memories about learning heaps of things about flashlights and all things related.

I had to eventually come back! Right? And a worldly 'need' has brought me back to the light. :thumbsup: Sentence removed to comply with rule 9. -Empath

And again, I am super de-duper happy to be back. My wallet just shivered!

P.s. Lets not tell the wife, baby, or new home that my wallet might get lighter, again. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you've been saving up your pennies while you've been away!!:D
I had to take some time off too because I was going broke....So I took last Thursday off and now I'm back!
I've only been here 2 months and already there have been some nice new innovations that makes it harder and harder to not spend money.

:paypal:

See?!

BTW Welcome Back.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome back Brother-man!

I've flown out of the Reedley airport on a few occasions (I knew a friend who had an airplane there at the time). You ever get to play with your lights out at Kings Canyon or Sequoia? The Big Trees rule!

Bobby Salazaar's in Clovis is the bomb. Fancy burrito wet.

Go Bulldogs!

kelmo

Last edited:

RdlyLite

Enlightened
I hope you've been saving up your pennies while you've been away!!:D
I had to take some time off too because I was going broke....So I took last Thursday off and now I'm back!
I've only been here 2 months and already there have been some nice new innovations that makes it harder and harder to not spend money.

:paypal:

See?!

BTW Welcome Back.

I saw that. I just committed myself to more lighting for my garage. Haha. 4 more T8 tube of light will be installed this sunday. :D Its not even limited to portable lighting anymore!

Welcome back Brother-man!

I've flown out of the Reedley airport on a few occasions (I knew a friend who had an airplane there at the time). You ever get to play with your lights out at Kings Canyon or Sequoia? The Big Trees rule!

Bobby Salazaar's in Clovis is the bomb. Fancy burrito wet.

Go Bulldogs!

kelmo

Good 'ol Reedley Airport. I have been up to that area a few times a year and I have taken many-a-light up there. Though its been a while now. Yum, burrito... I am mostly a taco man. I have to try the tacos at every restaurant that offers them. lol. This past season was actully the first time in 4 or 5 years that I had to refrain myself from renewing my season tickets to the Bulldogs. It was tough. But I had to do it. I can't wait for next year. Even if we stink!