Thoughts? Dereelight C2H, LPower Incendio V3 or Quark 123?

BMRSEB

Enlightened
All of them have the XPG emitter save for the Incendio. All about the same price, lumens, etc.

Quark - 206 OTF with CR123's
Incendio - 270 emitter lumens w/RCR123
C2H ~200 OTF w/CR123's, I believe..

Leaning more towards the clicky as opposed to twisty's (Quark), but am open.. :)

And not getting all (CPF motto)!! :nana:

fa__

Newly Enlightened
I have the three, but in neutral or warm so I can't compare with XPG, but the warm C2H (xre) is a lot warmer than the quark (xpe) and almost as powerful, a lot more powerful than the incendio.

If I had to keep only one, it would be the C2H for its look, its ability to run AA 14500 or 16340 and its modes : very low low and very high high ;) (and moreover I like all dereelights lights :thumbsup: )

fa__

Newly Enlightened
you mention twisty about the quark, so I assume you're speaking about mini 123; I was speaking about tactical quark 123

(I will soon receive an AA mini and an 123 mini (both neutral) )

BMRSEB

Enlightened
you mention twisty about the quark, so I assume you're speaking about mini 123; I was speaking about tactical quark 123

(I will soon receive an AA mini and an 123 mini (both neutral) )
My mistake forgot the regular Quark 123 IS a clicky, was thinking about the Mini 123, which as we/you know is a twisty.. :)

Anyhow, I was kinda' leaning towards the Dereelight, I think I might be going that route! :thumbsup: Plus, they (Dereelight) all seem to be very bright/throwy lights at least from reviews, beamshots and their design in general.

fa__

Newly Enlightened
Speaking about dereelight, I also own one of their XPG R5 D26 module (in a javelin), it's bright and has a nice clean beam, but I would not say it's a thrower, the spot is quite large (and bright ;) )

RGB_LED

Enlightened
First of all, I should mention that I have none of the above lights... BUT, I have been thinking of finding a new R123 light and I happen to check out the Quark and C2H (I'm not a big fan of the Incendio in terms of the design so that one never made it onto my list).

On the surface, the Quark series looks fantastic... The Tactical version has a clicky, two programmable modes and, if I were to purchase it, I would choose that version and add an AA tube so that I could run it with either AA or 14500. The only minor quibbles are: I'm not too fond of the clip or the actual look of the light but the aforementioned features are pretty tempting. A well thought-out and executed design. Oh, and the new versions have R5's.

For me, the C2H is also tempting since it also has the AA tube plus the Javelin head allows you to run it with any P60 (D26) drop-in.:cool: Add a M60 or M30 and that is a pocket rocket! It's a tough choice for me so I don't envy the decision you make. Let us know what you end up deciding on...

BMRSEB

Enlightened
First of all, I should mention that I have none of the above lights... BUT, I have been thinking of finding a new R123 light and I happen to check out the Quark and C2H (I'm not a big fan of the Incendio in terms of the design so that one never made it onto my list).

On the surface, the Quark series looks fantastic... The Tactical version has a clicky, two programmable modes and, if I were to purchase it, I would choose that version and add an AA tube so that I could run it with either AA or 14500. The only minor quibbles are: I'm not too fond of the clip or the actual look of the light but the aforementioned features are pretty tempting. A well thought-out and executed design. Oh, and the new versions have R5's.

For me, the C2H is also tempting since it also has the AA tube plus the Javelin head allows you to run it with any P60 (D26) drop-in.:cool: Add a M60 or M30 and that is a pocket rocket! It's a tough choice for me so I don't envy the decision you make. Let us know what you end up deciding on...

I sure will.. it will most likely be the Dereelight C2H because of the "lego-abilities" as you mentioned. Then again to some degree, so are the Quarks!... Stay tuned..:)

RGB_LED

Enlightened
I sure will.. it will most likely be the Dereelight C2H because of the "lego-abilities" as you mentioned. Then again to some degree, so are the Quarks!... Stay tuned..:)
Yeah, I think the C2H is my #1 choice as well - it's unfortunate that there are no multi-levels with the Malkoff's... hopefully some day... :popcorn: