Adjustable beam led?

Confused

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks,
I just found your site and I have to admit that I never realized there was so much to learn about lights. In less than a week my simple research project has taken so many twists and turns that I have found myself thoroughly confused. My question has probably been covered here before. If so, I apologize.
My needs are simple: I would like an adjustable beam led with a pressure switch chord that will work with a universal type gun mount. It seems I can find an adjustable beam, but not with any indication that I could add a pressure switch. I hate the idea of buying more than what I need (I intend to use it for predator hunting, nothing too intense)almost as much as I hate buying an over-advertised peice of junk. Ideally I would like to keep it under $75. Any help to get me pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Confused

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been a morass of topics just like yours lately. Please use the search function, and comment in those threads. Too many threads on the same subject makes it very hard to search these forums for specific things, without having to wade through alot of junk threads (not saying yours is a junk thread, just that you need to search).

Moonshadow

Enlightened
:welcome:

Another thing that might help is if you can be a bit more specific. What aspect of the beam do you want to be adjustable ? Brightness, or focus ?

Confused

Newly Enlightened
Sorry John, I didnt mean to put you out. I just thought that this might be a place where someone with experience, knowledge and a passion for the technology could take a minute or two out of their busy day to help out a newbie. The fact is John, I have looked around for a week and read the posts and I have yet to find a light that has all the features I am looking for. I have found some with the adjustable beam (spot to flood) but cant find info regarding a pressure switch that will work for that model light, or I have also found lights that have a pressure switch plus a variable power setting, which is almost what I am looking for but not exactly. So rather than trouble you, I just need to figure out if I will continue to spend what time I can squeeze in around my two jobs, kids, sports etc. to research a lite that might see 30 minutes of action a year.... or if I will go buy something from China off ebay. But I suppose I have taken enough of your time.....
Thanks for your help

Moonshadow,
Thanks for the response. If my frustration above hasn't turned you off, I am looking for a adjustable focus light although the variable power feature on a spot type beam would be a reasonable alternative I suppose.