• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SPF***Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't really want to sell it - but need room in the collection (and the wallet!) This is a MINT McGizmo 1x123 McClicky pak hosting a custom machined MirageMan "mule style" flood head housing a GDuP CREE three level light engine. The head looks as if it were made just for the McClicky - bright, even flood. I've put MAYBE 5 minutes on the combo.

$35 $340 Final drop before withdrawal $325 SHIPPED CONUS with delivery confirmation - payment via Paypal and I eat the fees. Of course, gift option appreciated, but either way works.

Thanks for looking - if no takers in the next 24 hours the light will be withdrawn.

Insurance not included - $6 extra -

First :takeit:gets it - paypal address [email protected]
Photos:

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

Thanks!

Last edited:

delboy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

another nice mule ....... good luck with your sale .

dagored

Enlightened
Re: NEW PRICE - Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

I have looked at these for months, always sold by the time I get info on them. Does this have a lens on it? It looks naked. Is that normal? Safe? Am I not seeing it?

I'm a novice when it comes to these custom lights.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW PRICE - Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

It's actually a good question - it absolutely has a lens - a very clear, flat lens that sits about a quarter inch behind the bezel. I don't know what the material is, but it's very substantial. When I first saw it I had to literally touch it to believe it was there..:eek: If you look carefully at the photo below, you can see a slight glare off the lens. Obviously, it is the light in the front row.

IMG_2239.JPG

It has an amazing, even flood. I'm just overloaded on lights with flood - I have a Surefire with a Malkoff M60F in it - not nearly as bright, but more 'spread' - a Sundrop XP that isn't as bright but has nice color rendition. I used this light a couple of times when walking my dogs after dark - I could angle it slightly forward and it would light a nice, approximately 20-25 foot circle from my pups and out in front. It has a clearly defined border - no spill beyond that border. Obviously, like any flood or mule, it doesn't have a lot of throw, but it does have some - much more than my Sundrop. Stand at the edge of a typical room and it will light the room as if you'd flipped on the overhead lights. It has good color rendition - between 'cool and warm', but it isn't a "high CRI" light. And of course, it has three levels and will run on primaries or RCRs.

If it doesn't sell in the next couple of days I may withdraw it - it's a beautiful little light with that McClicky - looks kinda like a 'Haiku mule' (sorry Don!) and I'd like to keep it, but I have my eyes on some 'other' stuff that i won't feel justified in buying unless I can thin the herd a bit.

If you have any other questions or need any other photos, please PM or email. My email address is in the original post.

Thanks!:twothumbs

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FINAL PRICE DROP - Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

Bump for final price drop...this goes away tomorrow if no one has purchased it.

Thanks for looking!

curtispdx

Enlightened
Re: FINAL PRICE DROP - Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

PM sent

curtispdx

Enlightened

:paypal:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF- Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

Great snag! That's like getting the Mirage_Man head for ~$60.

Not quite...McClicky is $170 from McGizmo so $325 - $170....

:thinking:

- but it was a great deal! I'm just glad someone can enjoy it - it's been a pure shelf queen for me.

Sold, paid for and shipped!

Incidentally - outstanding buyer -thank you very much!!

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF- Mint McGizmo 1x123 Pak hosting a Mirageman Mule Flood head

Don't forget the GDuP light engine. That's $99 + shipping.

Right - it was fair when I bought it and I gave a bit of a deal on it - but it's okay! I'm happy that it's going to a great home and in the process will hopefully help me finance one of the new Haiku XP-Gs!!

:twothumbs:twothumbs

curtispdx

Enlightened
It showed up today and she's a beauty! Thanks for the great deal and shipping so quickly! :twothumbs