Which lights Ramp up/down in brightness

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Hi , I seem to most enjoy Flashlights that have a ramp feature for brightness.So far, I have a Nitecore NDI, LiteFlux LF3XT,Maratac and a IPT that do this.

I wonder if I have over looked any. If you know of any please point them out to me .

Last edited:

scott

Enlightened
Most of Nitecore's lights ramp up and down. Also, Photon Proton, Rex and Freedom.

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, alot of the ITP line up has a ramping feature. Also, the Liteflux LF2XT has the ability to ramp in the Compact User Interface (CUI).

ToeMoss

Newly Enlightened
The Photon Proton is my favorite, and you can choose to either ramp down from white, or ramp up from red. One of my favorite lights of all time.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
:candle::candle:Thanks for the help . I just ordered an NC EX10 Nitecore seems to be changing away from ramping mode to 3 step low medium high settings.so I figured id get it while I still can .I wonder if people are asking for that change.

Ill stand in line with the people that like ramping anyday lol

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
Energizer has a "lithium" flashlight and headlight that do this. Single AA powered with max brightness of 60 lumens. Costco has a great deal on a combo pack for less than $40

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
As ubetit said many JETBeam have the ramp-feature. I really like the I.B.S. UI of my Jet-III Pro as you have 3 modes which you can adjust individually.

rayman

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Yea, my JETBeam III M does ramp .It is one of my favorites.Thanks again for the help . I hope you guys choose lights that ramp . I think it s just a great way to do it .

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
the photon freedom ramps up and down (click on then press and hold to ramp down, press and hold from off to ramp from minimum up)