• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: ModaMag MagClickies, SOLD: FiveMega 1x26500 C Head Body

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Two Modamag MagClickies for MagCs. They're not 100% mint & have some minor indents here & there. Complete with McClickies & black boots. Never used as received from Mac. 2 available Withdrawn

FiveMega SF C head 1x26500 body. New as received from Varooj with black boot & McClickie ring. No McClickie included (Can be purchased from the Shoppe or Lighthound). SOLD $64 shipped

Prices include PP fees & US shipping. International & insurance extra.

Thanks

Img_6361.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: ModaMag MagClickies, FiveMega 1x26500 C Head Body

:confused: You received damaged clickies?!

:thinking:

Thay are what they are. I purchased them from Mac, he did not make them. He did not state that they were 100%, neither am I, nor did I expect them to be. These are very hard to find, now that I found them, I don't have the time to use them. If they don't sell I'm not worried, just figured I let someone else enjoy them instead of sitting around.

BTW, they seem to have a scotchbrite finish, these are the only ones I've ever had so not sure if they were originally that way. I can brighten them up a little if the buyer wants but they'll just scratch easier as they are bare aluminum.

Img_6368.jpg

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ModaMag MagClickies, FiveMega 1x26500 C Head Body

Back up on the FM 1x26500 body.