• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Ti PD-S (FOUND ONE)

PhantomZ

Enlightened
my gf and i counted 2/5 of my penny collection that i started little over 20 years ago. so far my life's collection that i picked up here and there got me $22.27, lol. ya... looks like i'm a little shy on cash to make up the difference, but i'm gonna go ahead and treat myself to an early birthday present. you'll see a "for sale" post by me in the BST section for some of my lights sometime after when i'm able to purchase the PD-S to deposit cash back into my account. i like to buy the Ti PD-S non-miser, unpolished and with a green trit on the piston. i have a Ti Killer and/or a FM Gooved Grey HA 2C, PTS2-C, 3x UX1J, 3x 20mm IMS, UCL, Fatman set at 1000mA, D2Dim controls if you would like to do a trade plus cash. you can reach me via PM or email at [email protected]. thx for looking

Edit: Found one!

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: WTB: Ti PD-S

They really are among the coolest flashlights ever built. I wish someone would license the original design and do a few runs of it without changing anything except maybe the emitter.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Ti PD-S

ya... there were a couple within this month that i could have gone for, but didn't :( oh well... i can wait :)