• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium LF2XT XPG R5

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD!!!

Ti LF2XT XPG R5

i wrote this review about it the day after i received it on Dec 18th.

it comes with all the upgrades:

- LF2XT electronics with Titanium head and battery holder and Sapphire Window $150
- XP-G R5 LED upgrade $16
- Titanium button with blue tritium vial installed (no longer available) $40

this light is currently considered the best-of-the-best high-tech multi-level super-bright AAA available and this particular one was upgraded to the newest/brightest available LED.

Ti-XPG-LF2XT-pix-a.jpg

Ti-XPG-LF2XT-pix-b.jpg

(my photos of actual light for sale)

for more info, this is KuKu's thread on the original offering - click here

its in beautiful shape, i've only played with it and carried it around the house a few evenings (with nothing else in that pocket).

its the most impressive light i've owned to date. i'm only selling it because i'm better off with a single-stage 'light (i can't even run my TV remote most of the time). if it wasn't for me getting lost in the UI, i'd never get rid of it.

SOLD!!!! (for future reference: it was $215 includes S&H)

comes with wood box, pocket clip and keychain lug, 4 spare o-rings, booklet, aluminum parts, glass window and eight pages of info about the series that i've collected.

any question: coyote (at) otcwb.com

thnx!

Last edited:

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium LF2XT XPG R5

If you are happy to ship international I'd like to take it

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast

re: international sales-

sorry to say cottonpickers, but i've had horrible luck trying to ship out of the US. here's some examples:

-on one package to the UK they charged us a huge VAT/customs fee to release it in the UK. totally unexpected. it cost as much as the item itself (a factory Arc AAA flashlight).

-canada: same sort of unexpected custom fee charged that we were never informed of until it was in canada.

-mexico: i couldn't get insurance on anything i tried to send

-phillipines: was quoted one shipping price but when i showed up to ship it, it was three times that.

... anyway, there are others but you get the idea.

i don't even want to try again. too damn frustrating for both of us.

sorry man.

donn_

Flashaholic

re: international sales-

sorry to say cottonpickers, but i've had horrible luck trying to ship out of the US. here's some examples:

That's interesting. I've shipped hundreds of packages internationally, and never had a problem. Sometimes it's been slower than the buyer would have liked, and sometimes more expensive to ship, but they always got there.

Most overseas buyers are aware of their own country's customs regs, and can take them into account.

In most cases, registered mail is as good as insured mail, and registered mail is available to almost anywhere in the world.

If the international buyer is willing to pay the freight, I can't think of a good reason not to ship to him.

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's interesting. I've shipped hundreds of packages internationally, and never had a problem. ...overseas buyers are aware of their own country's customs regs...

OK, OK donn, you guilted me into it :twothumbs

i'd be willing to try once more if the buyer knows how to handle it, will accept the responsibility and is willing to cover any shipping/insurance over the $8 i've allotted.

cottonpickers? you listening?

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened

woohoo! Top man.

I as buyer will take full responsibility for any loss / damage or duties.
Once its in the post, from your perspective the deal is complete.

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast

woohoo!... I as buyer will take full responsibility for any loss / damage or duties. Once its in the post, from your perspective the deal is complete.

wow! that didn't take long. done deal. consider it yours, CP!

SOLD!!!

Last edited: