• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: JHanko Ti D10>>> 3D Tritum Tail

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for grabs is a JHanko Ti D10.

**If your looking for a shelf queen, look elsewhere.**

This light has been carried and has normal light Ti scratches, maybe Jeff can clean it up if you want a Shelf queen? Jeff Hanko is a very nice guy.

This light has a neutral (warm) emitter, sorry, I dont remember the bin, but looks like a 5A.

This light has the best threads you have ever felt, smooth as glass, seriously. :faint:

This light also has the innovative 3D tritium tail, it is incredible, you can literally spend hours looking at it, I know I have.

There is a total of 14 vials of B@rts blue tritium in this light, 8 around body and six in the piston. It is the brightest blue i think I have ever seen.

I am selling for less than I paid, I feel it is a fair price anyway.

Selling only because I have another one just like it. :D

$430 shipped, PP only.

Fully insured for USA, Intl I will do, but it is your risk once I drop it at the PO.

Crappy pics make light look horrible, but it is in good shape:

utf-8BSU1HMDA3OTgtMjAxMDAxMDctMTg0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MDAtMjAxMDAxMDctMTg0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3OTYtMjAxMDAxMDctMTg0M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3OTUtMjAxMDAxMDctMTg0M.jpg

Last edited:

jslappa

Enlightened
Please excuse me as I go beat myself for missing this sale. I am mad at the world right now. How could everyone do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why has GOD forsaken me? My mom doesn't love me, girlfriend dumped me, etc.....

great score by the way Senna! I just saw someone pay like $550 for the same light basically.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please excuse me as I go beat myself for missing this sale. I am mad at the world right now. How could everyone do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why has GOD forsaken me? My mom doesn't love me, girlfriend dumped me, etc.....

great score by the way Senna! I just saw someone pay like $550 for the same light basically.

Sorry that you missed it. We have all been on the winning and losing end of an item we wanted. I am sure that there will be some more come up here sooner or later. CPF is like a box of Chocolates, you never know what you are going to get when you hit the refresh button on your browser.
:wave:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got this beauty and words cannot describe what an awesome light this is. The surveillance photos in the OP come nowhere near doing this light justice. I had certain expectations for this light but they were totally shattered. Like Brandon said, I can't stop starring at it. It is kind of like when you see a Formula 1 car on TV and you think they are pretty cool. And then you see one in person and it is like you are standing in front of a fighter jet.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a million to Brandon for parting with this awesome light and for the super fast shipping!!!!
lovecpflovecpf

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Told ya! :nana:

It is sweet, IMO, the finest Ti machining around. (Havent handled Mac's Ti yet :D )

If I didnt have a spare w green trits, I wouldnt have sold it.

Enjoy your new toy!!

Dont be suprised if you find yourself in bed tonight fondling it. :naughty: