Wanted: Maglite 6D red

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
After unsuccessful attempts to find a Maglite 6D of red color in Sweden I sought overseas. Zbattery doesn't ship to Sweden, cases4less offers the only available shipping price of 180$!!! (horrible for total order value of 45$ including a few other small items), and another dealer doesn´t ship overseas for lower order value than 150$.

Anyone who can help me with advice?

Regards, Patric

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found a red 5D instead and received it today. Placed the Malkoff P7 in it and will use the 6V (5x1/2D) NiMh batteries to the MagCharger.
Really nice with the red instead of the boring black, and while it's slightly shorter and lighter than a 6D it provides the same brightness with D-cells, but still more than 3 times runtime than with MagCharger battery in the 3D.
I will place Malkoff 2-3D XP-G in my purple 3D instead. I think it's a good idéa to make use of the long runtime capacity of Maglites.

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off topic but does malkoff still sell P7 for 6Ds?

I bought mine several months ago, but P7 is not more advertised at Malkoff site. I guess Gene will soon offer something even better.

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I will get even a red 6D, but then to use with some incan bulb.

Regards, Patric