Found my MIA light!

mayo

Newly Enlightened
Found my MIA light, too bad I had ordered another, don't think the wife will notice though, too many other lights around. First time one's been missing this long, it's kinda like christmas.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
What light was missing? Where'd you find your long lost light? I'll guess under the car seat or in the sofa? :D

BTW I'll remember that routine - just walk around moping a couple days saying "Dear, I can't find my favorite light". Then "I guess I'll have to order another one". Sounds like a great plan. :whistle:

Lost Hawaiian

Newly Enlightened
BTW I'll remember that routine - just walk around moping a couple days saying "Dear, I can't find my favorite light". Then "I guess I'll have to order another one". Sounds like a great plan. :whistle:

I tried that once. My wife just smiled and said, "I guess you'll have to give your second favorite a promotion." :(

Rich

Conte

Enlightened
I'm still waiting for my 2D LED Coleman to turn up.

It was no where near my favorite. Just bought it cause it was interesting, and it was damned expensive for what it was. Reminded me of the flashlight from the video game "Doom 3".

Bought around this time last year. Went missing during the summer. I recall keeping it in my car and last using it at a buddies house . . . ah well.

In way, I hope it's been stolen, cause I had loaded it with alkaline primaries. If it is lost, hidden in my car or on my property somewhere, those damn Alks are a leaky time-bomb waiting to go off. Be a waste of a perfectly good light.

Last edited: