• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS MJP MM # 003(sold )

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
MJP MM # 003 Black- 260$ shipped

92_-289413695.jpg

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Re: FS MJP MM

ooops - sorry for late respond. I will PM info in about 8 hours when back at home again.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Re: FS MJP MM

:shrug: I was just wondering if you have had a chance to ship this one yet. I sent PayPal but never heard any response from you. Let me know. Thanks Karl

ooops.
The light was shipped out thursday morning local time here in norway.
I did have an accident at work some minutes after -and have been at home since with a knee making trouble.Forgot to post a note about the shipping .
Sorry for not letting you know about the shipping .

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) It is an awesome torch and I was able to get the $100 or so optional titanium bezel and removal tool to dress it up thanks to Sledhead. It is a little large for my taste. I put it up on the auction block to fund a RAW Damascus but I may keep it because it feels really nice to hold! Thanks again for your prompt shipping and excellent communication!

11-23-08RawDaonend-Final.jpg

This is my new toy!

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Wow. Very great Damascus.
I do only have one Knife with Damascus

P1060897.jpg

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
:) It is an awesome torch and I was able to get the $100 or so optional titanium bezel and removal tool to dress it up thanks to Sledhead. It is a little large for my taste. I put it up on the auction block to fund a RAW Damascus but I may keep it because it feels really nice to hold! Thanks again for your prompt shipping and excellent communication!

11-23-08RawDaonend-Final.jpg

This is my new toy!

WoW...trick :eek:oo: