Fenix Light and their GREAT support !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirJMD

Newly Enlightened
My TK11 R2 just sort of died - the only is only high now, even when turned at low. I mailed Fenix, to find out what i could do to fix it, or if it was really dead.

Of course they asked me to contact the shop where i bought it - which i cant remember where is at all. And problem is that i live in Denmark, and i bought it somewhere in USA - shipping will be just as much as a new head for the TK11 R2.

I was then asked to speak with the danish reseller. He charges a fee for checking whats wrong with it - sounds reasonable - and after that, he can determine if its dead or not. If its dead, i can then buy a new head and get that shipped. At this point, i will end up paying as much as a new TK11 R2 costs.

I told Fenix Light this, and.. they told the danish reseller to send me a new head, if i just paid the shipping !

Thats what i call great service! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Egsise

Banned
Nice!
Thats one of the reasons why I like to buy flashlights from my own country, warranty issues are so much easier.
My friends Fenix TK11 R2 high mode wouldn't work anymore.
Call to importer, they said to send it to them, 1½ weeks later the light came back with a new head.
No need to pay for shippings cause importer paid everything.

SirJMD

Newly Enlightened
Nice!
Thats one of the reasons why I like to buy flashlights from my own country, warranty issues are so much easier.
My friends Fenix TK11 R2 high mode wouldn't work anymore.
Call to importer, they said to send it to them, 1½ weeks later the light came back with a new head.
No need to pay for shippings cause importer paid everything.

Normaly i do that too, but this one were alot cheaper outside Denmark.

DM51

Flashaholic
Nice to hear this, but it belongs in the MarketPlace, probably in C&J. Please post it there if you wish, and I'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.