Remember where the big SF prototype was seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catdaddy

Enlightened
Read this before you post please!!!

I need a little descretion and protection here guys. Please respect me desire to help all of you. In other words don't explain my topic on this forum and don't even name the big SF. Got it? I am avoiding even a search for the topic.

I may be way off here. But I don't know yet. And I honestly care about you guys. There is a scent that would be on "the big SF light" that is feeling very familiar to me lately with what I am doing.

Email me of you need to.

CPF is a great place. Let's work together to keep it that way!

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can honestly say that I have no idea at all what you are talking about.

Can you posssibly explain yourself a bit more without sacrificing the discretion you feel is necessary?

Feeling curious and confused,
Pat

D

**DONOTDELETE**

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Huh?

Deviant

Enlightened
i think u are looking for PK's sites. quite sometime ago he took all the pics off

Catdaddy

Enlightened
To get this you must know about the big SF flashlight that was in a water mamal. I am not using the exact word so that searches can't be done using my information. hint B,,,, in a F...'s mouth.

All you need to know it the sent the SF would have after being in there so long. Got that?

Well, the arrangement I am in with the john stuff and flashlights is concerning me greatly and I am trying to warn my friends not to go forward too quickly, it will be very costly to you if you do. The point is that this new one and the deal we are planning has the same "scent" as what the flashlight would have after being where it was. very F***y

Catdaddy

Enlightened
I am trying to hide this post. Don't you see? New guys won't get what I am saying because they haven't seen the latest SF proto and where it was. So they will not know the scent...and what the connotations of that expressions are. Be ware
Really only "hiding" from 1 or 2, maybe three.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Duhhhhhh -- I think I got it...e-mail sent.

So, does this mean no eval sample?

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Let me know if I can help from a legal/professional aspect. Perhaps I can make some phone calls to my vocational brethren in your jurisdiction.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Originally posted by TOB9595:
There seem to be many in other posts who are uninformed. Costly perhaps.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Like buying a green laser with E-Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.