SureFire font?

HighLumens

Enlightened
I' m not sure if this is the right place to post this question, please link me to the right section if this isn't...

Does anybody know what font SureFire uses to write "SureFire"? Or is it a font under copyright?

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want something like a wallpaper I'll upload this one:

untitled.jpg

It needs to be cleaned up a bit but I got bored so I made this one with Photoshop.

There is a lack of flashlight related wallpaper on the internet :)

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took was looking for the Surefire font when I made some cards for my SF displays.

I ended up realising it would be there own design, and there would be no way to get it :(

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
OK, OK, OK...

As a graphic designer, this font has been driving me crazy :banghead: since this thread was started. It SURE doesn't look like they created it - it's much too un-original of a font.

It really looks like OL London Black Italic, but it's not. :thinking: I really can't figure it out.

ANYWAYS, I decided to put their logo on a half-ways decent background. This is optimized for my laptop (1440x900), so hopefully it works for y'all.

sfdesktopsm.jpg

Here is the full-size version - hope y'all like it! :) And if anyone from SF sees this and wants me to take it down, lemme know! :wave:

:thumbsup: john

MWClint

Enlightened
If you want something like a wallpaper I'll upload this one:

untitled.jpg

It needs to be cleaned up a bit but I got bored so I made this one with Photoshop.

There is a lack of flashlight related wallpaper on the internet :)

Sweet! Call of Duty 2. Where do you play?
i'm usually on AX-CTF

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll clean this one up and up-load it if anyone wants it. I prefer simple wallpaper so maybe someone else will like it.

I'm not graphic designer though ;)

Sweet! Call of Duty 2. Where do you play?
i'm usually on AX-CTF

I really haven't played in a long, long time. I moved out recently and built this computer from parts I had laying around. Just so happened this HD had old games on it. Not sure what else might be hidden either :whistle:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great thread I hope if you have them you will post them.

I dont know if anything can top jch79's surefire background but wouldn't mind seeing Fenix and Quark backgrounds as well. Thanks in advance

Oh and MagicMatt thats nice as well and surely nothing to laugh at, more than I know how to do.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you to all of you that posted their own versions.

I have wanted wallpaper like this for a while, but never thought to post it in a thread.

Great job!!! :goodjob::thumbsup: