Cali Quake

Vesper

Enlightened
Jealous... Ha ha - funny. Yea, I like power outages too. Glad it was offshore and damage is minimal. 3rd one lately? I hope WA isn't next.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the next big Cascadia quake looming? That's part of the reason I'm staying here near SF. Though we get a lot of frequent quakes (compared to the Pacific NW) I'm comforted by the fact that we don't get big ones when they do happen. Yes, I was around when the Loma Prieta earthquake hit. I was getting into my car near where the AT&T ball park is when it happened.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read an article in the last week or two about the sea lions leaving, and how some folks speculated it might be because of a Big One on its way...here's the link.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read an article in the last week or two about the sea lions leaving, and how some folks speculated it might be because of a Big One on its way...here's the link.

Didn't a similar thing happen with the wildlife just prior to that big Indonesian Tsunami? That's gotta be freaky when all of a sudden all the animals head for the hills.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of my friends were talking about this, but I didn't feel a thing.:confused:

I believe these little quakes are a precursor to the big one. What's even worse is I live in Hayward.:eek: