• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT older ARC LS

IceDiver

Newly Enlightened
I purchased this light many years ago via EBAY. I believe it was assembled by a member or former member here, using parts from ARC. I do not know what the LED is, or the optic. The light seems to work ok, beam is yellowish/green around the edges. (doesn't show very well in pic.) For whatever reason, I never used this much. At the time I had to have it.

On the head is - ARC Flashlight LLC ARC-LS LED
First Run #2158 Made in USA

Head and clickie are anodized. Body appears to be bare aluminum.

Looking to trade for something more useful to me, maybe something bigger. Must be LED, other than that I'm pretty open. PM me her or send an email to joshuarolfe @ yahoo.com. Thanks!

And No, I can't take better pics. No macro, and crappy photographer, sorry.

100_4504.jpg

100_4503.jpg

100_4505.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Cool, a Pierce First Run, haven't seen one of these for sale in a long time. I still have mine somewhere.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Pierce not Arc???

It is an Arc but not the driver. As far as I remember these were modded by Pierce Light, the creator of the Pierce M10 light. The driver has a switch on it that allows two brightness levels. These were sold on ebay & most of the time like this one with the bare body. I managed to snag one that was fully anodized.

Img_0471.jpg

Gatsby

Enlightened
Interseting bit of history there - looks like you could drop a K2 on that board without a huge amount of effort and make this into a rather modern light.

IceDiver

Newly Enlightened
It is an Arc but not the driver. As far as I remember these were modded by Pierce Light, the creator of the Pierce M10 light. The driver has a switch on it that allows two brightness levels. These were sold on ebay & most of the time like this one with the bare body. I managed to snag one that was fully anodized.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/zero_four/CPF/Img_0471.jpg

That would be the one!

I had to look again, I forgot it had a switch on the board.