Whole lotta information here...

nightcrawler

Newly Enlightened
...but never enough cash!

Greetings from a quickly developing flash-a-holic. So very easy to progress with all the new technology that's coming out.

Started (years ago) with a Surefire Nitrolon, but has taken a step increase in the past year with a Fenix TK40.

I currently also have a E01 on my keychain that I'm looking to replace with a AA type light.

Been looking at the Nitecore EZ, but then the Nitecore SmartPD D10 SP caught my eye. And THEN 4Sevens comes out with a Quark Mini AA...

You guys aren't making this easy! :shakehead

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buy both! :nana:

Prepare yourself to:
"buy both"
"paypal sent"
"I'm broke"
"Nice beamshots"
... and others ...

:welcome:

Best regards,
Dioni

nightcrawler

Newly Enlightened
Well, went with the Quark Mini AA from 4Sevens. The others were out of stock, so I'm safe for now! :laughing:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Well, went with the Quark Mini AA from 4Sevens. The others were out of stock, so I'm safe for now! :laughing:

Nice choice for an EDC, I also have 3, one in titanium.:twothumbs

then wait till the urge for a bigger and more powerful light arrives.:naughty:

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I predict the mini 123 is going to start looking more and more alluring too.... I give you 2 weeks tops til your next light.

:devil:

nightcrawler

Newly Enlightened
Unforetunately, it (Mini 123) already is, but I like the idea of greater AA availability for the time being.

(Don't tell me about the availability of the CR123's. LALALALALALA! I'm not listening....LALALALALALA!!!!! )

nightcrawler

Newly Enlightened
So the Quark MiNi arrived in two days, and I'm quite impressed. Nice OTF lumens and not much bigger than the E01. Seems a little 'thin' construction-wise, but I'm sure it should stand up to what I need it for.

Next dilema... the Nitecore Smart PD D10 is showing up available from 4Sevens....

Latest posts