How to contact Surefire Customer Service by email

guncollector

Enlightened
Can of those lucky folks who have been able to get assistance from Surefire by email, advise what email address they used?

Five days ago I attempted contacting Surefire twice at [email protected] and received no reply. A day or two ago, I re-emailed the Customer Service Manager with the same issues at [email protected], again with no resultant reply.

TIA

Darell

Flashaholic
Bummer -

I just now used [email protected], and received a response in 23 minutes (from George Syrengelas). Not only that, but the response took care of my issue in its entirety.

I have to say though, that I've also had the same experience you are seeing when I tried this in the past. It has taken four days for a response before. Couldn't be happier today though.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also just emailed (George is who answered) about my M6 battery carrier coming apart at the seams. He said, ship it back with an RMA and we will get you a new one. Good Show!!!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've gotten answers usually in a few days. sometimes never.
rolleyes.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ve had two recent excellent contacts with George at the customer service department at Surefire.

I can`t praise George enough. He was absolutely great!

Thank you, again, George for your fine efforts and your help.

smile.gif
icon14.gif
smile.gif

Deviant

Enlightened
yes Geogre is helpful i got myself a 2nd hand E1E-HA, however the tailcap was faulty. sent a mail to SF enquiring if i could purchase a replacement tailcap and Geogre offered to sent a tailcap with compliments from SF.
smile.gif

however another mail was sent saying that SF doesn't ship international
frown.gif
i hope they will change their mind. honestly, i don't blame them. i believe they have their reasons for not wanting to ship international.