• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] FS: McGizmo Haikus with Shark Holster

niner

Enlightened
I got an executive order (from my wife) to cut down my flashlight collection. Unwillingly, I have to let this Haikus flashlight to go. It is in perfect NEW condition, same as the day I received it in the mail. On top of that, I have the custom holster by Art of the Hide in Black Shark. They have never been carried or brought outside of the house.

I'm selling them together for $475. Price includes conus shipping and tracking. Insurance will be extra. Not responsible for lost mail.

P1010070.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010075.jpg

P1010077.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haikus with Shark Holster

If you split I will take the Holester!! This would make the light much more affordable for someone on the fence.

dagored

Enlightened

I am interested in just the light. Is this the one we are talking about?

The Titanium Haiku is a 1 x CR123 powered flashlight. The Light Engine is a "three speed" Buck/Boost converter driving a Cree XR-E LED (Q5WG bin). The three drive levels are approximately 25, 125 & 650 mA to the LED with typical out the front flux (lumens) of 4, 30 & 135 respectively.

niner

Enlightened

I am interested in just the light. Is this the one we are talking about?

The Titanium Haiku is a 1 x CR123 powered flashlight. The Light Engine is a "three speed" Buck/Boost converter driving a Cree XR-E LED (Q5WG bin). The three drive levels are approximately 25, 125 & 650 mA to the LED with typical out the front flux (lumens) of 4, 30 & 135 respectively.

Yes, that's the one. I believe it is from the "Second Wave".