SUREFIRE Special Edition Lights????

stallion2

Enlightened
ok, i'm at my wits end. off and on for the past couple months i've been trying to find out more information about the various special edition lights out there from Surefire. unless i missed something, it seems as though SF's site is pretending like they don't exist. i've seen tons of great SF's on here and actually have a C2-CJ of my own that i picked up through CPFmarket. i saw "the beast" for the first time a few days ago and i think thats what has sent me over the edge. if someone mounted that to an AR-15 and then pointed it at me i would probably fear the light as much as i would the gun.

does anybody know of any site or database that is in some way dedicated to collecting information on these special edition lights??? i'm not looking to get more of them...+90% of what i've seen so far is priced beyond my commitment. just curious about whats out there, maybe gain a little insight into the mind of Surefire.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
No site that I'm aware of...but the Flashlight Collecting thread has a pretty good selection of rare one's to google over...I still want a black remington C2 :crazy:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you looked in SurefireKorea'a website ?

They have a "Special Items" section.
Shame it is all in Korean AND sold out :(

stallion2

Enlightened
thanks for the thread suggestions. best collection of information i've seen yet on this subject. should tide me over for awhile anyways.

Have you looked in SurefireKorea'a website ?

They have a "Special Items" section.
Shame it is all in Korean AND sold out :(

i'll have to try this one from another computer. for whatever reason my browser settings aren't letting the page to load properly, all i can see is the banner at the top. thanks for the lead.

Latest posts