Emitter master thread or sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all. Just an idea. Is it possible that someone could maybe put together a master thread of sorts that would cover the different types of emitters generally spoken of here? They have come out so quickly in the past 24 months. I haven't been able to keep track of them all especially in the newer lights, they will have a new set of letters that come out seems like every month. I'm not knowledgeable enough myself but it's just a thought. Nothing too complicated, maybe include voltage and typical current levels or reflector types used. Anybody else have some idea's on this or would consider doing it? :huh:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I looked and I admittedly missed this thread. You may be right kramer, it was just a thought is all. I read CPF quite a bit and there is so much (not a bad thing) info I thought maybe it would help. Maybe in the future.

DM51

Flashaholic
As kramer5150 says, emitter threads belong in the LED section (as distinct from the LED Flashlights section).

We're open to suggestion about sticky threads there, but our normal practice is to put links to particularly useful reference threads in a single "Threads of Interest" sticky in each section. If all useful threads were separate stickies, there would be a whole lot of them at the top of every page in every section.

I'll close this thread but I'll leave it here as information.

Status
Not open for further replies.