• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Two warm XRE emitters (3A & 5C)

bee-man

Newly Enlightened
Two unmounted XRE emitters purchased from Cutter, 8$ each. Mailed via USPS to US only. Please check cheers/jeers or ebay user ID beeman808 for feedback. Thanks!

One available, Q3 3A (flux WG?), $8 mailed, SOLD
One available, Q3 5C, $8 mailed

Update: I am usually busy during the day, so please forgive me if I do not respond promptly.

Last edited:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
PayPal sent, my EX10 will have a nice new tint now! Hope I don't screw up the install or I'll :barf:

Just a heads up, in case you don't know... the emitter in the EX10 is mounted on a star. You will probably want to mount the bare emitter to a star before installing.

bee-man

Newly Enlightened
Just a heads up, in case you don't know... the emitter in the EX10 is mounted on a star. You will probably want to mount the bare emitter to a star before installing.

^^, Ditto. I removed the star and used a heatgun to mount dismount the emitter in my D10... be very very careful. Also, make sure you have solder flux/paste.

OC, I just put your emitter in the mail. Please update this thread when you receive it. Thanks!

Last edited:

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
No problem, thanks for the heads up.
I've got some basic soldering skills, and all the tools, so this will be my first go, I guess we'll see how it ends up.

bee-man

Newly Enlightened
^^, Ditto. I removed the star and used a heatgun to mount dismount the emitter in my D10... be very very careful. Also, make sure you have solder flux/paste.

OC, I just put your emitter in the mail. Please update this thread when you receive it. Thanks!

OC, the emitter is delayed because I underestimated the postage. My mistake, and I am very sorry. I sent you a PM also.