Nitecore EX10 switch pressure

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Hello,I just wanted to drop a fast note here that I contacted Nitecore to let them know that many owners of the NitecoreEX10 seem to all be cleaning and lubing the light in a effort to reduce the pressure need to activate the light .I suggested they may want to make some slight change in the switch/ components.
I recieved a fast reply and they will pass this along with in the company.They were greatful for the feedback on the light.In the reply they also asked if I was able to fix the problem .I sent back that ,yes I was able to ease the pressure some with cleaning and re lube .

adnj

Enlightened
My only Nitecore problem was too much lube. Not sure how long it would be in the hold of a ship, but I would rather too much than too little to keep the possibility of corrosion close to zero.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is your EX10 version SP or the orginal?
SP should have eased that up without the need to clean and lubricate.

jslappa

Enlightened
It generally takes about 3 weeks for a cargo ship from China to reach the US. In addition, it could take a cargo ship 2 weeks to be completely packed with those big metal containers. So, 5 or 6 weeks is most likely a pretty good guestimate as to how long the EX10 sits after production, until the time it reaches a retailer. This is often called a "lead time". How long after I order it, will it reach me?

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Thanks for the information Zeruel.At least thats good news for SP owners .Probably more buyers are going with the SP version anyway.