• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Super Flashlight III w/ Potholder For Sale

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Good people I am offering for sale my brand new ARC mania SFIII.

For a full description and pics, see the original sales thread (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226279). It arrived this week, and it still has that new light smell, even.

The specs:
2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123 and of course every flashaholic's favorite, the 18650 cell.
Multifunction - 3 levels of brightness 2.9 amps to the LED in turbo mode
Gold plated inner converter module
Tailcap switch with gold plated contacts and springs
Machined from T6061
HA III olive drab
SchottB270 glass with AR coating on both sides 2mm in thickness
Chem-kote interior
Silicone o-rings
Reverse polarity protected
Aluminum orange peel reflector
One pc body
Carrying case
Ostar SMT (PZ in brightness), for an amazing throwy beam, with a very intense hotspot and also very wide, smooth flood

This light has the standard body with standard bezel and an Ostar SMT (PZ in brightness), for an amazing throwy beam, with a very intense hotspot and also very wide, smooth flood.

The light is brand new, in mint condition, and perfect, as Mr. Jordan's lights usually are.

I will part with it for $455 shipped CONUS. That includes the flashlight, carrying case, and a potholder. Paypal cheerfully accepted (please add 4% for CC funded purchase). Not responsible for what happens after the federal government's takeover of the flashlight's delivery; insurance at additional cost.

That's right, a brand new SF III without the wait, and I'm selling it for less than I paid and eating the most PP fees and shipping. Don't wait for the price to drop, because if I don't sell it, I can certainly get used to owning it.

Here's a bad picture. The 6P and panda are not included; they're in the picture for scale.

sf_iii.jpg

This light is beautiful, and brighter than anything else I have. Why am I selling this light, so soon after waiting for it for so long? Well, I have found that having a thing is not so pleasant a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free bump for an amazing light at a great price.

I've owned a half dozn or so of Mike's creations, and they are all amazing. This SF-III is my favorite...and trust me, that is saying something!!!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
TRADED! Re: Super Flashlight III w/ Potholder For Sale

This light is taken!

gjg gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. Traded for a LunaSol 20!

Thanks. You'll love the potholder.

gjg

Enlightened
Now that my wife lost the SF Winelight I gave her a few years back, I hope she doesn't claim the SF III and leave me holding the pot...:duh2:
gg

PS - Alan, we gotta talk about the panda... Wanna trade it for a potholder?:D

Dang! I"m always missing out on the cool potholders!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
TRADED Re: Super Flashlight III w/ Potholder For Sale

Potholder and light are all packed up and ready to go.

Thanks!

PS: The panda is not mine to sell. However, I will speak to my goddaughter and if she's agreeable, I will post the panda in another sales thread. I guess that would be under "Misc."