What Information is officially "Known" About the Maelstrom

Chroma

Newly Enlightened
I was going to buy an Olight M20 today but have considered waiting a week or two for the Maelstrom debut.

I did a search and found some information scattered about in various threads but no real concrete list (if I missed it, my apologies, I did search though). Has a list of specs been released or leaked yet by a reliable source (maybe even 4sevens themselves)?

I'm just kind of curious as to what to expect. Number of batteries, expected lumens output, etc. I can piece together the conjecture on previous threads but don't know if that's accurate or not.

And yes, I understand I can just wait a short while and get all the details in the official release but hope nobody minds a discussion on this.

Thanks.

carrot

Flashaholic
I have seen some of the specs, etc, and I am not allowed to tell any of it! But... I guarantee it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

Conte

Enlightened
The Maestrom(s) may be too much for a person to handle. Remember, with great lumens, comes great responsibility. If not, the FDA will jump on your ***.

Lol, what kind of lumens we talking about here ?

Vernon

Enlightened
So, are we definitely going to get the official Maelstrom release on opening day of SHOT? We're talking Tuesday, right?

Vernon

Enlightened
For real, we need an update on this light. Specs? Release? Price?

ImGeo

Newly Enlightened
Here's what I know:

Hush! And wait, and it will come to you. If there was a month left, I'd be all over this thread. But with only two days left, it will speak for itself.