• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McLux III PD Dark Earth with PEU trit option

warx23

Enlightened
Up for grabs is my Freshly cerakoted (ceramic coating. Baked on and very tough. Look here for more info )McLux. The color is Dark Earth. Stock emitter (p4). Orange trit in the tail. The light will come with the stock titanium bezel but I will offer a PEU bezel with fresh green trits for $60 addition with the purchase of the light.

Sold....Asking $290.
Shipped conus

McLuxPD_DrkEarth03.jpg

McLuxPD_DrkEarth01.jpg

McLuxPD_DrkEarth02.jpg

McLuxPD_DrkEarth04.jpg

and a family picture with a OD green Mac SST. :devil:

McLuxPDandSSTMac_DrkEarth05.jpg

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III PD Dark Earth with PEU trit option

Hmm I like that finish also. Mind sharing the secret?

warx23

Enlightened

Very nice, who did the coating?

A buddy of mine is in the gun industry and hooked me up with a coater. You can find alot of people doing this coating. Find a shop that does powder coating or a gun smith and they could direct you to a shop or person. Here is a link off Cerakotes site.

Someone has a link here on BST that is coating surefire bodys with the same coating. I think they are 6p's and its a feeler thread.

warx23

Enlightened

Pretty...

How durable is that ceramic coating? Better than Type-3 anodizing, I suspect, but how much so?

If you follow the link above it will provide more information. Ive heard of a couple thousand rounds going through a AR15 and the shell deflector isn't chipped or damaged.

Wear charts here
http://www.nicindustries.com/firearm_coatings.php

warx23

Enlightened

Double post

Last edited: