Klarus        
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

  1. #1

    Default Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

    I need the brightness and runtime of the H60, but I dont want to use rechargable batteries.

  2. #2
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Irving, Texas
    Posts
    310

    Default Re: Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace12 View Post
    I need the brightness and runtime of the H60, but I dont want to use rechargable batteries.
    No
    ZEBRALIGHT.com

  3. #3

    Default Re: Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

    Zebralight, do you guys forsee a light that will fit my needs I the near future?

  4. #4
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Irving, Texas
    Posts
    310

    Default Re: Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace12 View Post
    Zebralight, do you guys forsee a light that will fit my needs I the near future?
    There will be 2*CR123 flashlight/headlamp models in the future.
    ZEBRALIGHT.com

  5. #5

    Default Re: Can ZL H60 use 2-CR123A?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraLight View Post
    There will be 2*CR123 flashlight/headlamp models in the future.
    Glad to haer that. I hope it will be the same 80° fllood as the H60.
    I do a lot of close up work in attics and at night, a hotspot would not do me anygood. I have the H30 now, and i love it, but it only last for 2.5 hours on high, and the Med isn't quite bright enough for what I do. 80 lumens for 8-10 hours and 40 lumens for 20+ hours would be perfect. With CR123A of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •