Help deciding (Deree CL1H, T20C2)

Dole

Newly Enlightened
Now that the new XP-G has been released from Dereelight I can't decide if I want The T20C2 or the CL1H XP-G.

I've considered these two because I mostly want a pocket sized thrower/tactical light. Lux is my main interest.

So which one do you all think would be best? Or should I wait for a possible Eagletac XP-G release?

fa__

Newly Enlightened
If you really need throw, you might consider dereelight DBS, it's a little less pocketable because of the larger head, but it throwes a lot more.

Moreover, the body is compatible with the CL1H head, so you could get both heads and use the most suitable according to the way you'll be carrying the light ;)

Viper715

Enlightened
If your looking for lux/throw I would go for a light with a XP-E or XR-E because the XP-G is more floody compared to the other two in the same reflector.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your looking for lux/throw I would go for a light with a XP-E or XR-E because the XP-G is more floody compared to the other two in the same reflector.

Like Viper715 says don't expect throw from a XP-G they are best for wide floody beam for medium range. The T20C2 on the other hand is a thrower I have its little brother the P20C2 and it is a fantastic pocket thrower. I would suggest you look at the P20C2 if you really want to carry it in your pocket comfortably enough without it being to annoying.

Latest posts