Just got my Space Needle II

JSamilo

Newly Enlightened
I got my Mr. Bulk Space Needle II today (unfortunately one day late for the Fourth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif ) and it's AWESOME!!! By far the brightest and best throwing light I have aside from my Q-Beam 1MCP Spot! I thought my 2x123 Incandescent was bright, and had good color, but this thing BLOWS IT AWAY!!! I've got to hand it to Mr. Bulk for making one AWESOME light, now I know why everyone loves his creations so much. I'll probably add beamshots tomorrow just for the heck of it.

I LOVE IT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Welcome to The Club, O' newly christened BulkAlumnus!

I humbly Thank You for your undeservedly kind words of praise as I am but a tiny, rudderless dingy, flailing about in the vast and turbulent Flashoholic Sea...

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yes, it is very difficult to beat a SNII!!

alberto

Enlightened
Mr. Bulk:

I want one. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Your web site says that the SNII is out of stock. When do you expect to have them again?

What is battery life?

lmitch

Newly Enlightened
I have to agree, the only problem with the SNII is that all other lights just don't compare. It is my benchmark for lights. One of the best things I like about it, is the spill light. I use my lights for camping, hunting, etc., and I don't like having such a tight beam that you have to swing it back and forth. The SNII is really an excellent light.

hasta

Lar

hula

Newly Enlightened
I can only add my praise to this flashlight and Mr.Bulks work and service - can't wait to see if a space needle 3 is ever produced.
Just a quick story. The other night I took my Space Needle 2 to a musical fireworks concert at a castle nearby. I had to go the toilet and so handed it to my brother who had my small nephew on his shoulders and told him to be careful with it.
I should have known he'd give it to my nephew. When I got out the toilet I immediately noticed its piercing beam being aimed at the people outside by my nephew. ARGHH! he might drop it! Most of its' victims were objecting but I had a few enquiries as to what was this flashlight and where could you buy it?
I simply said it was a special flashlight ( which it is ) and that is only made on request and only availabe via the internet. I must admit I secretly didn't want anyone else round my way having one and I didn't think Mr. Bulk would want lots of requests from people all at the same time. Of course I'll tell everyone exactly how to go about enquiring if I find out otherwise.

Hula.

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
If a Space Needle II was your first LED flashlight, you're going to have trouble finding one that's brighter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JSamilo

Newly Enlightened
It wasn't my first LED, but it was my first really "bright" light... you guys are right, my other lights fail to satisfy now that I can point that baby at things- its HID-like white beam makes everything else look yellow (incands) or blue (small LEDS). Ughh.. now to wait untill Charlie gets hold of 10 Watters when they come out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif