CPF AAA & Sale LSH-S - Happy w/ Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Wright

Enlightened
The current Arc sale was too good to pass up. I picked up one of the LSH-S, a regular AAA, and a CPF Edition AAA.

Thanks to Peter for making the LSH available at such an excellent price. I don't think I would have ever gotten one otherwise. Now that one is in my hands, I admit that it is a fabulous light, and worth the retail price for those with pockets that deep. It is worthy of every positive comment I've read. My Q3 Badboy 400 & Madmax+ sandwiches meter about 50% brighter, as you would expect based on their higher power draw and bin rankings, but the LSH's incredibly small size, fantastic construction, superior runtime, and light weight will make it my EDC.

The CPF AAA is a great light. Its action is tighter than my current AAA, but then that light has been loosened up by 2 years of daily use. The CPF light meters 50% brighter than my old AAA. I think only some of the difference is on account of dust accumulation on the older light's emitter and reflector. Compared to my other single 5mm LED lights, the beam is even and has a very nice color. The light's workmanship is superior; the red anodizing is very nice - distinctive yet tasteful. It's now on my keychain, proudly representing both the excellent products of Arc and the fellowship offered here @ CPF.

jtice

Flashaholic
I COULD NOT be happier with my LSH-P. Its my EDC now, with a 123 twistie on it, I have a 2AA twistie for use while comping, caving, hiking, etc. One hellofa light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
{3FA99C82-2D51-4C9F-AE4E-DABC58E61DCE}lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.