Lanyard for Surefire E2e

rodmeister

Enlightened
What is the best way to attach a lanyard to the E2e? Other posters say that the tail cap lanyard ring doesn't work without modifications.

Is the little cutout thing on the belt clip supposed to be a lanyard hole? I can't get a 1/2" split ring in there without binding and sticking straight out. I threaded a thin lanyard through the hole with a paper clip hook, but the lanyard was very awkward to use in that position.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Rodmeister,

You should be able to get some small spliteings from a salt water bait & tackle shop. The small splitrings will fit over both of the pocket clip bails and the ring can articulate wheras a larger ring can't. This loop is large enough to attach something else, like a lanyard to:

clip-E1E.jpg

- Don

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
McG - I've seen this picture several times now and I have to ask...Is that a stainless steel chain and where did you get it?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sigman,

Actually its a titanium chain I was considering importing on behalf of Berkeley Point. SInce it would have to sell for about $100, they haven't been brought in...... now, if only the clip were Ti, it would really be decadent.

Josh,

Stealth model! No name, no number know nothing
grin.gif

- Don

Latest posts