Does this exist?

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm looking for a single AA light with momentary on forward-clicky, two (or three mode, if possible) mode with low and high, no strobe.

I know this pretty much describes the Quark Tactical or the Fenix L1T, just curious if there are any other options?

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. Is there anything comparable from NiteCore? I don't own one and am thinking of adding one to my collection.

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again. I was looking for it, but couldn't find it. Probably should have just gone through the Review section.

AlphaZen

Enlightened
Looking through that review round-up, the Lumapower Connexion X2 looks to have the features you want. Plus, it should be able to tailstand and has a GITD clicky and o-ring by the lens. I don't have any lights like that, but it seems like a cool feature to have your bezel glowing when you turn it off.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking through that review round-up, the Lumapower Connexion X2 looks to have the features you want. Plus, it should be able to tailstand and has a GITD clicky and o-ring by the lens. I don't have any lights like that, but it seems like a cool feature to have your bezel glowing when you turn it off.

Some people find the tail switch hard to use on this light. A Quark is probably going to be your best deal for the money.

shortstack

Enlightened
Eagletac P10A fits the bill even has a clip if you want one, also has a lifetime warranty. I personally own this flashlight and love it!
2m.jpg

Cheapskate

Enlightened
Thanks. Is there anything comparable from NiteCore? I don't own one and am thinking of adding one to my collection.

Nitecore make the Defender Infinity. It has a strobe but that feature is essentially hidden. In practical terms it is a two level light. Max and a user adjustable secondary level which can be set at any level between the min of 4 lumens and the max. It has a forward clickie and it will run on most AA form factor power sources.

Chroma

Newly Enlightened
I bought the Lumapower Conexion X2 because I was looking for exactly this and it was only 50 bucks.

It is my favorite AA flashlight by far and I recommend it. It only has the two modes and has the glow in the dark head and tailcap. The only issue I had with mine is that the tailcap was hard to click. What I did was switched out the flat tail clicky with a tactical switch and I love it now.

:twothumbs

Last edited:

bkumanski

Enlightened
Eagletac P10A2, even brighter, although a little longer than the P10A. Love mine and it is hella bright for AAs! If size isn't the concern I would recommend this, but if it is, go with the P10A.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I'm looking for a single AA light with momentary on forward-clicky, two (or three mode, if possible) mode with low and high, no strobe.

I know this pretty much describes the Quark Tactical or the Fenix L1T, just curious if there are any other options?

Jetbeam Jet I Pro v3.0, email flavio to see if they can change the reverse clicky to a forward clicky for you and you're all set. 3 modes each individually programmable so you can have strobe or not have strobe, its entirely your choice.

Latest posts