• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Spy007

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I've decided to sell my Spy007 because I'm simply afraid to carry such an expensive light. The light has been used around the house and has some very slight surface scratches typical of titanium items. It has never been dropped. The pictures below show the excellent condition of the light.

The light is from the most recent run and is fitted with a high-CRI SSC P4 'Natural White' LED. It has a gorgeous beam, which is slightly cooler than that of a hotwire but renders colours very accurately.

I'd like *SOLD* US$850 US$900 US$920 *SOLD* for the light including worldwide postage via Australia Post Registered Mail. If the buyer wants tracking, I can post by International Express Mail for an extra US$30, insurance is extra.

Pics:

EDIT: Yesterday, I picked up a small neoprene camera case to protect the Spy during pocket carry, which I'll include for free. It also comes with wrist and neck lanyards. I also forgot to mention that I'll include the wrist lanyard that came with the Spy.

Thanks for looking! :twothumbs

Last edited:

Tim W

Enlightened
NO! Don't do it

...afraid to carry such an expensive light...

If that is the only reason, I would suggest reconsidering. I honestly think that it is at least 95% as "bulletproof" as my McGizmo's.

I think if you manage to hurt it to the point it's inoperative, you've got bigger problems than a light that isn't working.:crackup:

At any rate my $0.02 is good for a free bump!!:D

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: NO! Don't do it

You're right. It's built like a tank (and about as heavy as one too). I'm more concerned about giving the light cosmetic damage, as I'm sure it would need to undergo fairly heavy abuse before its function is affected.

I totally understand how you feel.

When a light is as beautiful and perfect as this one is, the first blemish it receives is akin to a dent on a brand new Porsche or Ferrari.

Pity, because its a wonderfully functional and practical light and probably shouldn't be babied.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy007

:twothumbs Bump for a great seller. I had an absolutely flawless transaction and received my package from Australia in perfect condition! Toby Pra consider this one! Seller is A+ and product I received was too! No reason to fear this international sale... :mecry:just beware of shipping to Korea...it is like the Bermuda Triangle! Lights disappear in transit and nobody knows where they go! :huh:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Must be! An amazing light a copy of which I am most fortunate to won. A classic in it's own time.

Karl

easilyled

Flashaholic

The strange thing is that there was a stampede in the Sales Threads to buy these lights before they were sold out in record time.

Maybe some of the newer CPFers don't realize just how fortunate they would be to own one of these unique gems.

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Everybody wants them but only few are willing to pay the price for them.
Like with a Porsche ;)

And with both, you will soon forget the price but the pleasure will stay forever :)

Jochen

Rudi

Enlightened

Sir Henry Royce (of Rolls Royce) said it best:

"The quality endures long after the price is forgotten."

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy007 - *Australia Day Special*

Great light but unfortunately way out of my reach... :candle: