Surefire at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarekdadej

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. I have been reading forum for a while and decided to post finally. I was at local Lowes today and i have noticed that thy carry SureFire flashlights :huh: - 6P LED and G2 LED, so if anyone would like to look at it before you buy online you can go to your local Lowes and check it out.

joshconsulting

Enlightened
*sigh* This is what happens when you learn too fast. I fell for it too :)

Anyway, what are they selling for?

Steve in SoCal

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up and :welcome:. I am in there a lot buying gardening junk and never noticed.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, they've been selling Surefires near the checkouts for years now. Just the cheaper models though, like the 6PL and G2L.

Sell is kind of a relative term though, I don't think they move many lights.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yea, they've been selling Surefires near the checkouts for years now. Just the cheaper models though, like the 6PL and G2L.

Sell is kind of a relative term though, I don't think they move many lights.

Stopped by near the end of 2009 at Lowes. Both pegs for both lights were sold out. Lowes has the best deal on Surefire batteries if you'd rather not buy online and wait. $5 for 2. Most B&M stores sell CR123s for about $9 for 1.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Stopped by near the end of 2009 at Lowes. Both pegs for both lights were sold out. Lowes has the best deal on Surefire batteries if you'd rather not buy online and wait. $5 for 2. Most B&M stores sell CR123s for about $9 for 1.

Great find, Monocrom! For what it's worth, REI also offers a great deal on Surefire CR123s: six for $14 (or roughly $2.33 each). I was actually a bit surprised when I first saw this, since REI usually sells items for the full MSRP. If I ever need CR123s fast from a brick and mortar store, REI's my stop of choice. :)

- FITP

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any typical gunshop or sporting goods store will sell you a 12 pack of SF batteries for $30. No reason to go to Lowe's and get a bunch of 2 packs unless you don't have any other stores in town.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great find, Monocrom! For what it's worth, REI also offers a great deal on Surefire CR123s: six for $14 (or roughly $2.33 each). I was actually a bit surprised when I first saw this, since REI usually sells items for the full MSRP. If I ever need CR123s fast from a brick and mortar store, REI's my stop of choice. :)

- FITP

I don't use many primaries, so I just go for the 72 packs every once in awhile and replace the stock in all my backup carriers. And have some extras around that are all the same exp date.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Any typical gunshop or sporting goods store will sell you a 12 pack of SF batteries for $30. No reason to go to Lowe's and get a bunch of 2 packs unless you don't have any other stores in town.

Very few Sporting Goods stores in my area carry CR123 cells. Those that do, charge quite a bit more than Lowes.

jarekdadej

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for warm welcome. They charge $84.97 for 6P and 64.97 for G2. Thought i will let some of us know or remind. It is always nice to look at the flashlight in person before you buy it cheaper online, at least that what I like to do with most things i buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.