• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: OD green Mac SST 2.8 3 speed with IMR's (reduced x2)

warx23

Enlightened
I really hate to let this one go but thats how the ball bounces. This was purchased from Mac's first run. This unit has the 3mode Low-Med-2800mah High. Included will be 2 new IMR AW cells. Ive charged them twice. I had this one coated with OD green cerakote (Ceramic Baked on coating). There is a little blem in the finish that can be viewed in the picture below right below the end of the clip. Its more of a finish bump or something. Not a big deal but thought Id throw that out.

TRADED: Asking $250 $240 $235 shipped conus only.

I would consider a partial trade for a lummi Wee.

macsst_02.jpg

macsst_01.jpg

Dark Earth PD McLux not included. :thumbsup:
macsst_03.jpg

macsst_04.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OD green Mac SST 2.8 3 speed with IMR's

Hi Steve! Looks like you got the new finish down to a science! Man...you waited so long to get that light too! I have a NS wee with two light blue trits but I don't have a clue what I want anymore. I kinda hit the top with Barry's Lunasol 27 which has about 30 seconds on it since I got it and remains incarcerated for protection. I think a Drake is next for me. My dream light would be a Makume Gane La Petite Killer with a Luminus SST-50 if Fred would build me one. I am bored with the WEE and I am on #6 but keep going back. I got a Draco too but I find the user interface complicated. Good Luck on your sale and BUMP for a GREAT guy! :wave:

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: OD green Mac SST 2.8 3 speed with IMR's

Thanks for the bump Karl :wave:!
I'm not sure if that was a offer or not :grin2:

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: OD green Mac SST 2.8 3 speed with IMR's (reduced)

Priced reduced.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

BTTT....you know me Steve. I already had Mac's light but I got the Wee reserved for ya if you don't find one! I am gun shy about shipping overseas but God Bless America! :D

warx23

Enlightened

BTTT....you know me Steve. I already had Mac's light but I got the Wee reserved for ya if you don't find one! I am gun shy about shipping overseas but God Bless America! :D

Thanks Pal :thumbsup:

Ill pm you later.

BTTT with another price drop.

warx23

Enlightened
Re: OD green Mac SST 2.8 3 speed with IMR's (reduced x2)

Traded
party.gif

Thanks CPF!