• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Brass Lion Cub w/ extras

Gary123

Enlightened
Up for sale is my stock brass Lion Cub. There are no scratches or dings anywhere on this body. The emitter has been replaced with an SSC P4 which focuses very nicely with the original reflector (on a white wall there is a very fine line arcing around about 40% of the hot spot, but this is not visible at all in actual use). The body has the lanyard hole.

I also have a matching 18500 body, and a custom head made by RPM that matches the body, opens up the spill beam, and has three orange trits spaced around the head. One trit is aligned with the switch, and is moved closer to the switch, as a locator trit. For those who don't know, RPM is the machinist who made these lights for Charlie. The RPM head is fitted with a McLux reflector. The beam is much improved with the new head.

$450 - includes Paypal fees and priority shipping with DC. Buyer pays extra for insurance and overseas shipping and assumes risk of shipment once I deposit into the mail.

brasscub2p.jpg

brasscub6.jpg

brasscub4.jpg

brasscub5.jpg

brasscub8.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: FS: Brass Lion Cub w/ extras

That's a beautiful light! I almost went for it but haven't quite got the $ at the moment otherwise...

Last edited:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
I picked up Mr. Bulk Brass today. I am very pleased with the Mr. Bulk package. Nice to do business with you. Thank you Gary.

Marshall, finally, huh?! Congrats!! :twothumbs Also, a minor point of clarification: RPM made the accessory parts (the extra heads and tails) but is not the machinist for the original Cub. I believe that was probably TnC Products.

Last edited:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
Thanks Dad (glad you had a good time at the Shot Show). This is my second Mr. Bulk Brass. Shuter was kind enough to sell me a Milky modded Mr. Bulk Brass Lion Cub as well as some other Lion Cubs. I also puchased a Lion Cub from Toby_Pra. All I need is the Ti version of the Lion Cub to complete my collection. I wish Mr. Bulk would produce more lights.