• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Killer AA & La Petite killer with upgraded drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Train

Banned
Ti Killer and Ti Petite Killer set.

La petite has a 40ma driver, and I'll include 2 new Energizer cells.

aaa Killer has a driver that it a lot more than 40ma but I don't know exactly, you have to insert the battery the opposite way round than you would normally because of this uprated driver - this thing is bright!

I will split if I have to but would like to sell as a set. Price includes first clas worldwide airmail or next day delivery within the UK.

$199

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: UK/WORLDWIDE Ti Killer with upgraded driver - $85

Changed the sale to a set of 2 lights...

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed a post expressing concern over shipping. Please confirm that my package has been shipped! We have done business in the past with no problems and I hope there is no problem now! I urge you to please let me know everything is OK!!!!! :confused:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:oops: Poor seller has been working seven days a week and has had no time to post and ship his packages! He has been busy making money to buy more flashlights and we can all appreciate that, He has personally expressed his apologies to me vis PM for his lack of communication and provided me with tracking information that my lights were just shipped today. Help a brother out and give him a chance! I strongly support international trading on CPF even though we all know, sometimes all to well, that it can be a real PITA... to put it mildly! I have done business with Pete before and I hope to again! He has very nice products and good taste in flashlights. Maybe a little :whoopin: is in order for his lack of communication however, I too, was guilty of the same with Octaf and the missing light which still hasn't surfaced. DM51 I will keep you posted but I strongly feel that the Hammer Train saga will have a :) happy ending! lovecpf

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs Thanks Pete! Packaged arrived safely and I would be glad to do business with you anytime! :kiss: Thanks for communicating with me and don't work too much my friend! Auf Wiedersehen! :D

Hammer Train

Banned
Just noticed this, thanks Karl. I don't normally have any problems and I am very much a catch and release kind of guy like yourself! Everyone has been made right now and it was purely down to me not being able to get to the post office to post the lights and being embarrassed about the late shipping :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.