• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *WTB Ti Clip For Ti Ra Clicky!!.......

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello All

I really need to get a Ti Clip for the Ti Ra Clicky.

I had a customer purchase one about 2 months ago, and they are very upset that they have not received their clip. The normal channels for getting these custom made clips is not working.

If you have one that you are not using or do not want, I will purchase it from you.
The customer wants an up/down style, but I will see if they will take any type.

Just send me a pm. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a new up/down one that I would consider selling for the right price. I think the Ti Ra Clicky looks better with Troy's filler screws in it myself. You have a GREAT website with lots of cool stuff BTW! Are they going to offer any new upgrades for the Ti Ra Clicky anytime soon? Are they sold out or does Henry have plans to make any more? Send me a PM...Thanks Karl :wave:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a new up/down one that I would consider selling for the right price. I think the Ti Ra Clicky looks better with Troy's filler screws in it myself. You have a GREAT website with lots of cool stuff BTW! Are they going to offer any new upgrades for the Ti Ra Clicky anytime soon? Are they sold out or does Henry have plans to make any more? Send me a PM...Thanks Karl :wave:

Yes they are sold out. There are no plans for any more Ti Ra Lights, but Henry could change his mind at some time in the future.