• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD** Erin Ti Aleph A19 Host **SOLD

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD** Excellent Erin made Ti Aleph A19 host - $329
Beautiful light! Very nice Erin build quality and finish. It was originally flame anodized, but Donn Scotchbrighted it and it came out looking amazing with a silky patina & a hint of the original blue flame anodize left. For the first week all I did was stare at it and slide my fingers over it. The feel of this will make you involuntarily say ooooooohhhhhh when you first hold it. It is easy to pocket without fear of damaging anodizing. Just scotchbright any scratches (I haven't been able to scratch it) to return original finish, but Ti is hard, so it will take abuse before scratching.
Includes McR19XR and lens - works great with XR-E Aleph cans. Tailcap is a McClicky. I can supply a nice white tinted XR-E GDuP 3-level LE in Aleph can for it as an option - PM for details. With the Aleph can it is a complete light.
I can't justify a treasure like this with my wedding bills (wife found out about it!). I feel I have enjoyed the experience of having it though. Some rcr123's are too fat for the battery tube. I say this since one of my 7 or so rcr's didn't fit. IMR and all primaries fit fine.

4270398863_45093b0e63.jpg

USPS Shipping, tracking, and insurance included within the US. International buyers OK, but buyer pays extra shipping. Likely an extra $10-15.
PayPal plus fees or MoneyOrder OK. MO will require wait to clear bank.

Donn's original sales thread - I'm charging only what I paid for it with Donn's PPI:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/252340

Last edited:

vx000

Enlightened
Re: Erin Ti Aleph A19 Host

B-as-B, PM and payment sent. Let me know if, for whatever reason, you haven't received them by now. Best, vx

vx000

Enlightened
Package received in perfect condition - fabulous light! Really a looker. Thanks much to B-as-B for a great light and great service!